FREEDOM THROUGH VIGILANCE ASSOCIATION
P.O. Box 691616
San Antonio, Texas 78269-1616
1. APRIL 16, 2010 BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ MEETING: President Lee Anthony called the meeting to order at 1330 hours in the SSFCU Board Room.
|Lee Anthony — President||Ron Haygood – Vice President|
|Bob Cope — Treasurer||Joe Hurst|
|Chris Cook||Jim McLendon|
|Bob Baert||Doug Holden|
|Wayne Amann — AFISRA/PA|
|Major Luis Cairo, AFISRA Liaison for Anniversary Events|
2. MINUTES: The Minutes of the March 2010 meeting were read and approved with minor modifications.
3. TREASURER’S REPORT: Was read and filed for audit.
4. OLD BUSINESS
- SPRING SOCIAL Wrap-up. Another great event. Kudos to Ken Williams and everyone else who helped make it a success. Sincere appreciation for all the returning heroes who attended.
- HATS. Hats had to be backordered and should arrive at the company 14 May. We should have fully stitched samples ready to view at the next board meeting on 21 May.
5. NEW BUSINESS.
- JUNE NEWSLETTER. Suspense for items intended for the June newsletter need to be in soon. Need to include info on this year’s anniversary events.
- REUNION BANQUET. Will probably have elements of the Air Force Band of the West at the banquet. Need to decide if we want opening music during cocktail hour only, if we want them to play during dinner, do we want them to play dance music after the event. Need to make a decision and let them know soon.
- SENIOR SCOUT MODEL is on track, should be delivered and installed in the ISR Agency courtyard. FTVA is furnishing the plaque to go with it.
6. CORRESPONDENCE. NONE.
7. AROUND THE ROOM. Nothing to report.
8. There being no further business, motion was made, seconded, and approved to adjourn at 1515. Next meeting will be May 21, 2010 in the SSFCU Board Room, starting at 1330.
LOREN R. “PHRED” SEVENING