FREEDOM THROUGH VIGILANCE ASSOCIATION
P.O. Box 691616
San Antonio, Texas 782691616
1. APRIL 18, 2014 BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ MEETING: After ascertaining that we had a quorum, President Ron Haygood called the meeting to order at 1330 in the SSFCU Board Room.
|Ron Haygood — President||Bob Cope — Treasurer|
|Phred Sevening – Secretary||Joe Hurst|
|Jim McLendon||Wayne Tallant|
|Chris Cook||Bob Baert|
|Ken Maynard||Bob Crabtree|
|Lee Anthony||Dennis Rassmussen|
3. MINUTES: The minutes of the March 2014 meeting were read and approved.
4. TREASURER’S REPORT: Was read and filed for audit.
5. OLD BUSINESS:
- ANNIVERSARY WEEK Update: Maj Waters is the HQ AFISRA Anniversary Week POC; everything is going well; he plans to attend the next meeting.
- MENTOR PROGRAM: Nothing to report.
6. NEW BUSINESS. ANNIVERSARY WEEK: Need to get the documents (base pass, maps, invites, etc.) to Bob Baert ASAP so he can get them mailed out.
7. CORRESPONDENCE. Nothing significant to report.
8. AROUND THE ROOM.
- Dennis Rassmussen: Please get Newsletter inputs in by 1 May to meet suspense for next edition.
- Jim McLendon: Provided a Vigilant Partners update.
- Ron Haygood: Provided a broad overview of expectations for the new organizational construct for the ISR Agency.
9. There being no further business, motion was made, seconded, and approved to adjourn at 1408. The next meeting will be in the SSFCU Board Room at 1330, May 16, 2014.
Loren R. “Phred” Sevening