FREEDOM THROUGH VIGILANCE ASSOCIATION
P.O. Box 691616
San Antonio, Texas 78269-1616
1. AUGUST 20, 2010 BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ MEETING: Vice President Ron Haygood called the meeting to order at 1330 hours in the ISR Agency Commander’s Conference Room, Larson Hall, Security Hill.
2. Meeting began with a comprehensive recap of status on all anniversary events. Air Force ISR Agency members participating:
|Brig Gen Stauffer — ISR Agency Vice Commander||CMSgt Ricker — AFISRA Command Chief|
|Ms. Garza-Mihalski||SMSgt Barhorst|
|SMSgt Raeford||MSgt Davis|
|MSgt Swanson||Mr Ham|
|MSgt Palazzo||MSgt Gibbs|
3. Brig Gen Stauffer opened the meeting by expressing appreciation for all FTVA does for ISR Agency; and he also extended the appreciation of AFISRA/CC, Maj Gen Heithold who is TDY.
4. Maj Cairo introduced all the ISR Agency events coordinators. Everything is on track for another fantastic and fun-filled anniversary.
5. After the anniversary events status report by ISR Agency coordinators, there was a short break before convening the monthly FTVA board of directors meeting.
|Ron Haygood — Vice President||Loren R. “Phred” Sevening — Secretary|
|Ken Williams||Doug Holden|
|Bob Sherwood||Joe Hurst|
|Chris Cook||Jim McLendon|
|Dennis “Rass” Rassmussen||Bob Crabtree|
|Maj Cairo — AFISRA Coordinator for FTVA Anniversary Events|
|Wayne Amann — AFISRA/PA|
7. MINUTES: The Minutes of the July 2010 meeting were read and approved with minor modifications.
8. TREASURER’S REPORT: Was not read due to absence of the Treasurer.
9. OLD BUSINESS
- SENIOR SCOUT Model. On track to be part of the anniversary events. Dedication ceremony will be at 0900 on Friday the 24th in the ISR Agency courtyard.
- Motion was made, seconded, and approved to provide $150 towards a small reception after the SENIOR SCOUT model dedication ceremony.
- Hats will be available at the golf tourney and picnic. We are hoping for a nominal donation of $15 per hat.
10. NEW BUSINESS.
- Discussion ensued about posting the FTVA History on our website. Neither the Historian nor the Web Master were in attendance, so no decisions were made. This topic is tabled until next meeting.
- Chief Ricker advised us to expect a request to fund ISR Agency shirts for the Maj Gen Doyle E. Larson Award winners (Formerly SENSOR OLYMPICS). Expected cost is around $1100. Formal request will be forthcoming.
11. CORRESPONDENCE. NONE.
12. AROUND THE ROOM. Chief Ricker recapped his meeting with FTVA President Lee Anthony and expressed his appreciation for all FTVA does for the ISR Agency Airmen. He assured us that he will be an active participant in FTVA meetings and activities.
13. There being no further business, motion was made, seconded, and approved to adjourn at 1425. Next meeting will be the annual general membership meeting on September 25 in the Bernard A. Larger Auditorium (BALA) starting at 1130.
LOREN R. “PHRED” SEVENING