FREEDOM THROUGH VIGILANCE ASSOCIATION
P.O. Box 691616
San Antonio, Texas 78269-1616
July 15, 2011 Board of Directors’ Meeting
Having determined that a quorum existed, President Lee Anthony called the meeting to order at 1330 in the SSFCU Board of Directors’ Conference Room.
|Lee Anthony – President||Dennis Rassmussen – Acting Secretary|
|Bob Cope – Treasurer||Bob Crabtree|
|Joe Hurst||Wayne Tallant|
|Bob Sherwood||Chris Cook|
|Ken Williams||Jim McLendon|
|Wayne Amann — HQ AFISRA/PA||Maj. Russell and Capt. Schmidt — Reunion Coordinators|
2. Minutes: The Minutes of the June 17, 2011 meeting were read and approved
3. Treasurer’s Report: Bob Cope gave the annual tax return information as part of the Treasurer’s Report which was read and submitted for record.
4. Old Business: Reviewed anniversary events. All is on track. Next month we will review with POC’s at the August meeting on Security Hill.
5. New Business: No new agenda items were submitted for this meeting.
6. Correspondence: NTR
7. Around the Table: Bob Sherwood reported the results of the Hall of Honor selection committee: Inductees are:
B/Gen Charlie Bishop
Col Chris Cook
CMSgt Alan Dowling
GS-15 Jimmy Jones
8. Adjournment: There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 1405. Next meeting will be at 1330, Friday, 19 August 2011 at the AFISR Agency Board Room on Security Hill.
Dennis L. Rassmussen