FREEDOM THROUGH VIGILANCE ASSOCIATION
P.O. Box 691616
San Antonio, Texas 78269-1616
1. JUNE 15, 2012 BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ MEETING: After ascertaining that we have a quorum, President Lee Anthony called the meeting to order at 1330 hours in the SSFCU Board Room.
|Lee Anthony – President||Ron Haygood — Vice President|
|Phred Sevening — Secretary||Joe Hurst|
|Chris Cook||Doug Holden|
|Bob Baert||Jacque Lerma|
|Wayne Amann – ISR Agency/PA||Col Mike Shields — ISR Agency Senior Rep|
|Maj James Wright – ISR Agency Lead Action Officer for Anniversary Events|
3. MINUTES: The minutes of the MAY 2012 meeting were read and approved with minor edits.
4. TREASURER’S REPORT: Was not read.
5. OLD BUSINESS: Nothing to report.
6. NEW BUSINESS. Nothing to report.
7. CORRESPONDENCE. Received a letter from FTVA Hall of Honor Member Al Dowling who is working to reinvigorate the National Capital Region of the FTVA.
8. AROUND THE ROOM.
- Doug Holden: Hats are moving nicely, suggest we propose a reduced donation at the picnic as they are not moving as well as the other hats.
- Bob Baert: Reunion inserts for the Newsletter are ready.
- Major Wright: Provided a comprehensive update preparations for Anniversary Week. Everything appears to be on track.
- Wayne Amann. Provided an excellent recap on the recent spate of retirements; along with an update on awards and honors garnered by Agency personnel and organizations.
- Jacque Lerma. Need to reserve the Stapeleton Park for the FTVA Anniversary Week picnic 90 days in advance.
9. There being no further business, motion was made, seconded, and approved to adjourn at 1355. The next meeting will be in the SSFCU BOD Conference Room on 20 July 2012 at 1330.
Loren R. “Phred” Sevening