FREEDOM THROUGH VIGILANCE ASSOCIATION
P.O. Box 691616
San Antonio, Texas 78269-1616
1. MARCH 16, 2012 BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ MEETING: After ascertaining that we have a quorum, President Lee Anthony called the meeting to order at 1330 hours in the SSFCU Board Room.
|Lee Anthony – President||Phred Sevening — Secretary|
|Wayne Tallant||Chris Cook|
|Bob Baert||Grover Jackson|
|Jim McLendon||Joe Hurst|
|Doug Holden||A.J. Harrison|
3. MINUTES: The minutes of the FEB 2012 meeting were read and approved with minor edits.
4. TREASURER’S REPORT: Was not read.
5. OLD BUSINESS: SPRING SOCIAL WRAP. Everything is on track, need to ensure Air Force ISR Agency/PA provides required multi-media support.
6. NEW BUSINESS.
- FTVA BOD NOMINTATING COMMITTEE has two volunteers to run for office this election year. Bob Cope has volunteered to run for the office of Treasurer, and Phred Sevening has volunteered to run for the office of Secretary.
- HATS. We are making arrangements to provide a number of FTVA hats to the new Rocky Mountain Chapter of the FTVA; with intent to ensure production costs are covered.
7. CORRESPONDENCE. N/A.
8. AROUND THE ROOM.
- Chris Cook provided an update on the local San Antonio Cyber Patriot activities.
- Bob Baert is exploring options to ensure he is able to provide optimum support to our membership via the U.S. Mail system (for newsletters, etc.).
- A. J. Harrison reported that we need a new Picnic Chair now that he has moved to the position of Hall of Honor Chair.
- Grover Jackson asked if anyone knows recently deceased CMSgt (RET) Nagle, because according to the obituary he qualifies as an FTVA Fallen Eagle. Nobody in attendance was familiar with the Chief.
9. There being no further business, motion was made, seconded, and approved to adjourn at 1412. The next meeting will be at the SSFCU Board Room at 1330 on 20 APR 2012.
Loren R. “Phred” Sevening